Upcoming Train the Trainers Events
Maryland - August 28-29, 2017
Interested in providing a long-term, sustainable solution to poverty for global communities? Learn how to use Yobel International’s model of empowering emerging entrepreneurs within a developing context through business and financial management and join us for this 2-day event!
- Location: New Hope OPC: 5305 Jefferson Pike, Frederick, MD 21703
- Event Time: 8am-5pm Monday (8/28) and Tuesday (8/29)
- Cost: EARLY BIRD OFFER (through 6/30/17) - $450 per participant (regular price: $500) *cost does not cover accomodation/lodging/transportation
- Registration Deadline: August 15th, 2017
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick 4950 Westview Drive, Frederick, MD 21703 (Phone: 301-663-9600)
- Hampton Inn Frederick 5311 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704 (Phone: 301-698-2500)
- Air BnB
Being trained to use the Entrepreneurial Training Curriculum by Yobel through this training is a prerequisite to being considered for licensure. Licensure is a separate fee not included in this training.
For questions, email Jessica at email@example.com
What is Train the Trainers?
Train the Trainers (TTT) is a training designed for nonprofit organizational leaders, board members, volunteers and/or staff interested in learning to use Yobel International’s Entrepreneurial Training Curriculum and understanding the model of empowering entrepreneurs through business and financial management. Being trained by Yobel through TTT is a prerequisite to being considered for licensure.
TTT equips individuals to use Yobel International's Entrepreneurial Training Curriculum to tangibly impact the individuals and communities served.
- It enables individuals to understand how to both conduct and train national facilitators, service teams, and individuals in our interactive method of teaching basic business skills.
- It is culturally adaptable and designed to reach entrepreneurs from vulnerable backgrounds having lower education and income levels.
- Yobel will train participants to understand what is involved in hosting a course in their region, including, communicating well with translators and local leadership, equipping a facilitation team prior to the course, structuring time, and how to effectively execute interactive elements such as games and skits.
- Participants are taught to lead and engage group discussions, to troubleshoot cultural differences and beliefs, and to conduct valuable surveys and follow-up.
Yobel has received many requests to share our business development program with other organizations over the past years. We have been working as an organization to ready our curriculum for this very thing, as it is our desire to see it multiply in a cost effective manner around the globe. While Yobel is available to be contracted for in-country trainings, time and resources are often limited and therefore we want to empower other organizations to utilize the training for the sake of their own mission.
interested in being trained?
Contact Yobel International’s Program Administrator, Jessica Birkelo about how your involvement and how this training may benefit your organization.
Payment is due at time of reservation and can be made via check payable to Yobel International or through online payment. Refunds due to cancellation are available if your spot can be filled by another individual.
We look forward to hosting you!